Library Support - Liaison
The NCC Library Liaison group consists of K-12 School Library/Media representatives from Member and Independent school systems (public and private) in the NCC service area. The Liaison/Assistant Liaison is NCCís primary contact for communications regarding all components of INFOhio support services.
Meeting Schedule: To register for any meetings, visit the Events Scheduler.
|Wednesday, August 12, 2015||Agenda||Docs: See below|
|Thursday, October 8, 2015||Agenda||Meeting Powerpoint|
|Tuesday, December 8, 2015||Agenda||Meeting Powerpoint|
|Wednesday, March 9, 2016||Agenda||Meeting Powerpoint|
|Wednesday, May 11, 2016||Agenda||Docs|
March 9, 2016 Meeting Materials
- Serving on the Newbery Committee
- Library Advocacy NOW - (Holly Bunt)
- Sample-accomplishment sheet - (Holly Bunt)
- Making Time to Collect Data - (Holly Bunt)
- List Instructional Program Library Services - (Holly Bunt)
- To Genrefy or Not? - (Gayle Schmuhl)
- ReadySetSoar - (Gayle Schmuhl)
December 8, 2015 Meeting Materials
October 8, 2015 Meeting Materials
- 2003 Technology Standards Revision - Working Group (Laura Whitehead)
- Mail Merge Mania (Heather Swift)
August 12, 2015 Professional Development Day Materials
- Animoto Photos
- Book Talk, ES level (Michelle Todd)
- Book Talk, 5th Grade (Michelle Todd)
- Book Talk, MS/HS level (Kathryn Tatnall & Nicka Petruccio)
- Keynotes' presentation (Eric Curts & Anthony Luscre)
- Meeting Powerpoint
- Odds 'n Ends (Info from INFOhio)
- Dewey Shelving (Natalie Dickerson)
- Reading List for Library Volunteer Best Practices (Natalie Dickerson)
- Use of Volunteers in the Library (Natalie Dickerson)
- Video as a Voice for your Library (April Hoy)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serves as a liaison between NCC and the districtís building level library personnel. (Responsible for communicating district concerns at NCC meetings and disseminating information from the meetings to appropriate staff within the district.)
- Attends Liaison meetings during the school year (as possible).
- Attends library training sessions offered by NCC as needed to maintain proficiency in use of the library automation software and assists other library/media staff with training.
- Performs/assists with software settings/policy management, calendar maintenance, library staff access, and circulation policies.
2015-16 INFOhio Users Council Representatives: Melissa Barner (Avon Lake Schools) and Rebecca Synk (St. Joseph Academy)
The Users Council Representative has the following responsibilities:
- Represent all libraries automated with NCC
- Attend the INFOhio Users Council Meetings
- Work with NCC staff to set agendas and facilitate Liaison meetings
- Offer feedback to NCC staff regarding meetings and training
- Provide input/feedback for the continuous improvement of NCC
See also: Archive of previous year's Liaison meeting agendas and minutes.